No other vacation destination in Costa Rica will offer such a complete range of eco-adventures, on both the ocean and in the rainforest.
Welcome to Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection by Hilton, a luxury resort development and home of Crocodile Bay Marina. It is here that you will find World-class facilities surrounded by unspoiled nature.
Botánika is nestled in the heart of Costa Rica’s pristine rainforests of the Osa Peninsula, located in the Southern Pacific zone of Costa Rica.
Botánika will be the first professionally managed residential resort and marina destination in Costa Rica. At Botánika, homeowners of Studio, and 1-, 2- or 3-Bedroom Rainforest Residences will enjoy the most complete and immersive rainforest to ocean, luxury biodiversity experience in the Americas.
True peace and solitude is available on demand and so is an incredibly active lifestyle featuring a full range of meticulously cared for amenities and services that today’s international travelers expect from a world-class resort.
The Botánika resort amenities will include:
- A large natural lagoon style pool.
- State of the art fitness center with numerous cardio machines and free weights.
- 24/7 concierge and golf cart service.
- Gift shop with local arts, clothing, and much more.
- Juice bar offering gourmet coffee drinks and locally grown fresh fruit juices.
- Restaurant and bar with an outdoor terrace area for alfresco dining.
- Business Centre & Technology Lounge with high speed fibre optic Wi-Fi, laptop workstations and hotel computers for complimentary use by guests.
- Luxury Spa offering over 30 various rainforest treatments including coffee scrubs, chocolate wraps and hot stone massages.
- 1,550 sq. ft conference center with 80-person seating capacity.
- Large event lawn for outdoor activities and weddings.
- Activities include many nature trails for walking, biking, whale watching, zip-line through the rainforest canopy, waterfall repelling, sport fishing, surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, tours to an animal sanctuary, and much more.
- Complimentary bicycles to visit the beach or Puerto Jimenez, a charming village with retail and food & beverage offerings just 10 minutes from the property.
Whether you are an angler, a birder, an adventure seeker, or someone who enjoys a holiday with a more energetic twist, or if you simply prefer the peace and tranquility that this region represents, Botánika offers a lifestyle that would be easy to get used to for anyone. It is here that you can finally slow down to the speed of life.
Owners of Botánika’s luxury branded Rainforest Residences will take possession of their vacation homes in the fall of 2021.
If you are considering the purchase of a Rainforest Residence at Botánika, we strongly recommend that you register to learn more about ownership opportunities. Building 1 features the best pricing and earliest possession, but ownership opportunities are limited.